Sunday, March 18, 2012

Apple Cinnamon Craneberry Muffins

With a couple of apples that I need to use up quickly, I baked some Apple Cinnamon Cranberry Muffins -  something that my son would never ask for (he doesn't like the smell of cinnamon :P)

The recipe was from taste.com and it was quite simple.  I didn't have any raisins (my son doesn't like them) so i subsituted with cranberries (no, he doesn't like these either).

Here're the ingredients:

  • Melted butter or margarine (optional), for greasing
  • 300g (2 cups) plain flour
  • 1 tbs baking powder
  • 2 tsp ground cinnamon
  • 150g (3/4 cup, firmly packed) brown sugar
  • 2 medium (about 375g) Granny Smith apples, cored, peeled, chopped
  • 125g (3/4 cup) seedless raisins (I subsitiuted with dried cranberries)
  • 125g butter or margarine, melted, cooled
  • 2 eggs, lightly whisked
  • 185mls (3/4 cup) milk

No comments: